Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Parent Teacher Conferences

Parent Teacher Conferences are quickly approaching. I use Volunteer Spot to help schedule my conferences. The afternoon of Thursday, September 24th is set aside for conferences, but I have some other days on the calendar as well. Morning conferences are hard for me since I have two small boys and I never know how my morning is going to go. I appreciate your understanding! I would like for you to bring your child to your scheduled conference if possible. Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to meeting with you and your child! 

Here's how it works in 3 easy steps: 
1. Click on Volunteer Spot to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot) 
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy! 

Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.

No comments:

Post a Comment