Friday, May 13, 2016

Gator Games and Next Week

Gator Games
We had a great time at Gator Games today! The students did a great job competing against each other.  Check out the pictures below...

The final two in the 40 yard dash! 
Bennett at the long jump.  
Scooter Race
Myles aiming for the target.
Volleyball

 My Favorite Part of Gator Games
My favorite part of Gator Games was the water slide because after we did a lot of non-water games it helped us cool down.
-Myles Wilson

My favorite part about Gator Games was Shoot It.  My other favorite part was the popsicles too. I had fun at Gator Games today.
- Sydney Crislip 

My favorite part of Gator Games was the long jump. I liked it because it really helped me get better at jumping. It also made me build up confidence.
-Bennett Watts

My favorite part of Gator Games was Tic Tac Toe. To play you would try to throw a bean bag in a hoop. If your team gets three in a row you get one point. The team to five pints first wins. In Tic Tac Toe we were against another team. Unlike actual Tic Tac Toe we did not take turns we just went when the person in front of us finished their turn. It was a really fun game and helped me with my throwing.
-Khushi Udani       


Math- I moved the  Module 7 test to Tuesday. We will be reviewing basic multiplication facts and working on harder multiplication problems as well.

Language Arts- We will continue reading Lemonade War.

Science- We will wrap up our unit on magnets with a test on Friday.

Social Studies- We continue learning about Reconstruction in Chapter 9. 


Yearbooks- If your child ordered a yearbook they received it today. If you did not order one and would like to purchase one, you can do so by visiting the front office, but it has to be purchased by a parent. The cost is $30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment