Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring Break!

GATORFEST
Gatorfest is on Friday, April 8th from 5:00-8:00pm. Look for a pink sheet in your child's folder today. Hope everyone can attend! I told my class they HAVE to be there so they can dunk me in the dunking booth. Not sure what time I will have the pleasure of being dunked, but I will let them know. Hope it is warm!

Math- We will start Module 7 on Geometry and Word Problems.   Math Newsletter

Language Arts-We will be working with a passage called Skunk Cabbage and Dead Horse Arum Lily. We will work on text dependent writing and comparing these two stories.  

Science- We will wrap up our unit on Matter with a test on Wednesday

Social Studies- We continue learning about Antebellum Times in Chapter 7, Cotton is King. 

Have a great spring break! Safe travels if you are headed out of town!


No comments:

Post a Comment