Friday, November 13, 2020

A Look Ahead

Small Groups- 8:30am

Next week I will be meeting individually with students at 8:30 and 8:45am. I hope to have a regular schedule for small groups starting the following week. 

Flat Mrs. Rataiczak

 Your child should have received mail from me with a Flat Mrs. Rataiczak inside. I told them to let me know if they didn't receive one. As your child does activities with "me" please email them to me. Your child can take a picture with his/her chromebook and email it to me too, if he/she knows how. Adventures with Flat Mrs. Ratiaczak is not mandatory...just a fun activity to share with the class. 




Curriculum

Math-  We continue in Chapter 4: Division Facts and Strategies. The students will have a test on Friday. They will also have a graded assignment on Tuesday. 

ELA-  We continue to focus on determining the theme of a story using key details in texts. The students will have a test on Thursday. The students will use the reading textbook that was sent home with them next week. We will continue our unit on opinion writing. 

Science- We will not focus on science this week. 

Social Studies- We will continue to focus on Physical Characteristics/Features in Geography. (oceans, continents, hemispheres, prime meridian, equator etc.) The students will have a quiz to wrap up this unit next week on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment